Help with disk space plugin

Paul Crossman pcrossma at wildfire.com
Mon Aug 26 15:37:33 CEST 2002

Hi,

I've been working on getting nagios .0.0.7 installed on my desktop UNIX
box as a proof of concept for my group so that we can do monitoring and
replace our current product.

I have an issue regarding the services display that involves the
check_disk plugin.

I can't seem to get stats from remote systems.  I can't find anything in
the docs, and there's no FAQ.

I'm getting two different results currently.

>From a SCO UnixWare system ---> Disk "/dev/root" not mounted or
nonexistant

>From a Linux system ---> Unable to read output:

I know I must not be doing something right.  Can someone shed some light
on this for me?

Thanks,
Paul C.

--