NSCA Error

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch at GlobalCrossing.com
Wed Aug 21 17:31:40 CEST 2002

All,

When I run send_ncsa on my remote machine (RH 7.3) I get the following
error:

Error: Server closed connection before init packet was received
Error: Could not read init packet from server

I start nsca on the host: ./nsca -d -c nsca.cfg (I checked and it is
running)

I have reconfirmed that the send_nsca.cfg and nsca.cfg files contain the
same passwords, encryption type etc.

I searched the archive and saw another person with the same problem but no
reply

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dan