how to relogin in web interface?

Terry Simons galimore at mac.com
Wed Aug 21 17:02:54 CEST 2002

 The only way I've been able to do it is to close the browser and re-launch it.

The authentication is handled by Apache and your web browser.  In order to "change" your login, you have to make your and/or apache "forget" that you're logged in.

I haven't bothered messing with it because it seems like such a pain.

There may be an easier way, but I find that closing my browswer and opening it up again isn't too much of a pain.  I rarely need to login as different users, and people in or organization that monitor things should never need to switch.

Does anyone know of an easier way?

- Terry