SNMP.pm Solution/problem

Rusch, Daniel Daniel.Rusch at GlobalCrossing.com
Wed Aug 21 16:06:03 CEST 2002

get it from cpan (cpan.org) the easiest way is to use the interactive tool.

If you are running RH 7.3 (depending on what you installed, the cpan shell
should have been installed with the OS)

Try:

perl -MCPAN -e shell

you should get: