(no subject)

Subhendu Ghosh sghosh at sghosh.org
Fri Aug 16 18:27:47 CEST 2002

Please don't send mail to the admin list.

If ping is not working form the command line  - then nagios or netsaint
cannot do anything more.

First step would be get /bin/ping to work without socket errors.

If the permissions and timestamp match then you might want to reinstall
the iputils package...

-sg