Verifying Configuration

Pei Chuin Chua peichuin670 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:56:30 CEST 2002

Help!

How do I parse the configuration file to get it running? Do I run the main
configuration script (perl)? Is this script provided when I untar the nagios
software? Or do I need to master perl language and generate my own script to
run the configuration file?

>From my questions one can tell I am a newbie. Yes I am.. a very new newbie
indeed! Your answers will be much appreciated! Sorry for the number of silly
questions!