nagios success

Scott nagios at troutpocket.org
Thu Aug 15 17:24:30 CEST 2002

I wanted to report that I'm having great success with nagios.  Local
monitoring and remote using NRPE work spectacularly.  I cleaned one thing
up, though.  I linked /var/log/nagios, /etc/httpd/conf/nagios-httpd.conf,
and /usr/lib/nagios/plugins all into the /etc/nagios folder for easier
access.  I also created a /etc/nagios/hosts folder where I stored uniquely
named host files like host1.cfg and referenced them in the main
nagios.cfg.
-Scott