Nagios Status Map and 3D Map Docs

terry galimore at mac.com
Wed Aug 14 10:27:02 CEST 2002

Terry,

I haven't done the 3D stuff, but the docs explain how to do it.

You'll need to set coordinates for each device... I haven't quite
reached that point yet, but I'd take a look at the docs if you haven't
already, as they do explain how to set that all up.

Terry Simons
Network Assistant
Marriott Library, University of Utah