on-call pager rotation

Dan Rich drich at employees.org
Wed Aug 14 02:43:42 CEST 2002

On 13 Aug 2002 8lb4fmllhm001 at sneakemail.com wrote:

> The crude way of doing this would, of course, to be editing escalations.cfg once a week, changing who gets to be the primary on-call.  But I'd like to think there's a better way of doing this, preferably web-based.

When we used to have that situation we did it via. email (or now I would
do it through the qpage config).  We just kept an alias of
operations-pager and it would be set to whoever was on-call that week.

The plan was I would eventually have a web page to manage it, but that
never happened.

--
Dan Rich <drich at employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/