Removal of host group downtime

Russell Scibetti russell at quadrix.com
Mon Aug 12 18:47:16 CEST 2002

In addition to this, you can currently schedule downtime for all
services in a hostgroup, but not all services on a host.  When a host
that has 15 services on it is going down for upgrades, it is irritating
to have to put each individual service into downtime.

If you can group all the services in a hostgroup for downtime, it only
seems logical that you should be able to so the same thing at the host
level.

Is there a way of doing this that I'm notaware of, or should this just
be a feature request?

-Russell

ABostick at mydoconline.com wrote:

>Hey folks,
>
>Nagios will let you put a whole host group into downtime but I do not see
>where you can remove a whole host group from downtime at once.  Is this
>possible or planned?
>
>If we are upgrading and put a hostgroup into downtime for 24hrs but it ends
>up only taking 8hrs, we would like to delete the remaining downtime.  For
>large host groups, this is a lot of clicking... :)
>
>Thanks,
>Aaron

Russell Scibetti
Quadrix Solutions, Inc.