[naemon-users] Release 1.0.7

Greg Spath gregory.spath at bonton.com
Tue Jun 5 15:42:50 CEST 2018

Interesting.

Standard update.   yum clean all && yum update.

I now remember the update failed trying to update some of the packages
so I had to entirely remove the naemon packages in order to upgrade  I
think the problem-child was libnaemon.

Anyway,

All works for me now, and if you cannot reproduce it, I'd say not to
worry about it.  I have 3 others to upgrade and could take notes on
those if you think it is beneficial.

-- Greg