[naemon-users] Release 1.0.7

Greg Spath gregory.spath at bonton.com
Tue Jun 5 14:59:05 CEST 2018

This is based solely on my command history restoring from git.  Some of
it may have just been the permissions of the files changing.

The broken configuration could have been a result of the following in
/etc/naemon/conf.d, since my main configuration loads anything in that
directory, it created duplicate services.  Perhaps those would be better
placed in an examples location outside of the main configuration
location?  Noreplace or not, they would be re-created since I deleted them.

/etc/naemon/conf.d:
localhost.cfg
printer.cfg
switch.cfg
windows.cfg

In the main configuration, these were not matched with git, but perhaps
you simply changed the file permissions as part of the install?

/etc/naemon:
naemon.cfg
resource.cfg

I wish I had more details, but I didn't think to take notes on the
differences when I was getting things running again.

-- Greg