[naemon-users] Use of uninitialized value $backend in split at Thruk/Controller/cmd.pm line 229

Christian Kujau lists at nerdbynature.de
Thu Sep 22 22:14:18 CEST 2016

Hi,

sometimes, but not very often I'm using Thruk's mobile frontend
(https://example.net/thruk/cgi-bin/mobile.cgi) to check
for services, but I noticed that "Reschedule Now" and "Acknowledge" don't
seem to work any more. I'm using naemon-thruk 1.0.5 and thruk 2.10 (from
the Debian/Jessie repos) and this worked before, but it may have been
broken for some releases now, at least on my system.

The only error I get is the following in Apache's error.log, for each
attempt to reschedule:

 Use of uninitialized value $backend in split at /usr/share/thruk/lib/Thruk/Controller/cmd.pm line 229.

Thruk logs:

[2016/09/22 22:02:23][trent][INFO][Thruk] [admin][] cmd: COMMAND \
  [1474574543] SCHEDULE_FORCED_SVC_CHECK;alice;check_tcp_ssh_acorn_backup;1474574543

...but the check is never executed, at least not manually. It'll get
executed via Naemons own job queue eventually.

Maybe it's configuration issue and $c->req->parameters->{'backend'} is
never resolved, but I couldn't find any documentation on where or
how "backend" should be configured.

Any hints?

Thanks,
Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #114:

electro-magnetic pulses from French above ground nuke testing.