[naemon-users] [NAEMON] : Authentication on Naemon - Nagvis - Nagvis - Pnp4nagios

Magnus magnus at boden.cx
Mon Jun 15 22:25:14 CEST 2015

Hello,

If you have your users in a file (like this line in apache config
AuthUserFile /etc/nagios3/htpasswd.users) then just make sure the config
file for pnp44nagios and so on use the same file.

Personally I connect them to and active directory ldap tree so then they
are also the same.

If you use the same AuthName in all the apache config files you wont be
prompted for each either.

Regards
Magnus