[naemon-users] Expanded Command

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Thu Jan 22 16:36:11 CET 2015

On 22/01/15 16:24, Peter Reilly wrote:

> I don't think I have it right yet.
>
> I have the following resource file in /etc/naemon/naemon.cfg
> resource_file=/etc/naemon/resource.cfg
>
> In /etc/naemon/thruk_local.conf I now have the following:
> resource_file=/etc/naemon/thruk_resource.cfg
>
> But the service information looks the same, and variables are still expanded.
>
> Which resource file should contain the variables  I do not want thruk to display?
>
> Thanks,

Looks ok so far. Two things could be still wrong.
1. make sure you restarted the apache after the change
2. make sure the thruk.conf does not contain a resource_file for this backend in the backends section, because that would overwrite the global setting.

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111