[naemon-users] Expanded Command

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Thu Jan 22 16:01:41 CET 2015

On 22.01.2015 15:45, Peter Reilly wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In Naemon with Thruk, in viewing service information, at the bottom of the page I have listed both:
>
> Check Command
> Expanded Command
>
> Under Expanded Command, if a variable is used that has been defined in /etc/naemon/resource.cfg, that variable is also expanded and displayed.
>
> Is there a way to not expand the variables?
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

you can specify an alternative resource.cfg for Thruk which then will be used for macro expansion.
See http://thruk.org/documentation/configuration.html#resource_file

If using multiple backends, you can also specify one resource.cfg per backend:
http://thruk.org/documentation/configuration.html#component-thruk-backend

This could be a completly different file from the usual resource.cfg and maybe could
just contain the plugin paths.

Cheers,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111