[naemon-users] bug reports?

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Thu Jun 19 19:17:28 CEST 2014

On 19/06/14 12:26, Patric Buskas wrote:
> Hi, I've been playing around with the nightly builds a couple of days and
> found some issues.
> Where do you want me to send bug reports?
> Any difference depending on if the problem is naemon-core, -livestatus,
> -tools, -thruk, or whatever part of naemon it is, or do you have a single
> place to put the bug reports?
>
> BTW,
> Great work!
>
> Thank you!
> /Patric

Hi Patric,

bug are best reported directly at github. This way we can close them via git commits :-)
If the problem can be nailed down to a specific product then open the bug for one of
these projects: https://github.com/naemon or in case it is thruk: https://github.com/sni/Thruk

 Sven