[naemon-users] Monitoring Plugins 2.0 released!

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 11 17:40:40 CEST 2014

The Monitoring Plugins Development Team is proud to announce the first
release under the new project name: Version 2.0 of the Monitoring
Plugins!  This release comes with various enhancements and fixes
provided by more than twenty contributors.  Many thanks to all of you!

Let me also take the chance to welcome our newest team member, Sam
Kottler.  He already did lots of patch review for this release, and his
expertise will no doubt help us a lot in the future, so we're really
happy to have him on board!

One of the more significant changes in the new release is that the
Extra-Opts feature is now enabled by default.  This lets you use a
configuration file to specify plugin options.  For details, see:

	https://www.monitoring-plugins.org/doc/extra-opts.html

For a list of other major changes in this release, see:

	https://www.monitoring-plugins.org/news/release-2-0.html

Note that a few of them might break certain configurations (hence the
major version bump).  Those are mentioned at the end of that list, so
please be sure to check whether they might affect you.

You can get the tarball from our web site:

	https://www.monitoring-plugins.org/download.html

Happy monitoring!