[naemon-users] Unable to install on Debian

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Mon Dec 22 21:37:55 CET 2014

Hi,

Could you try the latest dev pkg? It's quite possible, that since the 0.8 release debians perl has changed. Especcially since you
are using jessie.

Cheers,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111