[naemon-dev] Demo site for Naemon

Daniel Ziegler info at nook24.eu
Thu Oct 31 12:24:02 CET 2019

Hi,

First things first, I'm not associated with the Naemon project.
The design looks cool. However I'm personally not a fan of this modals.

I would prefer if the content of the modals would get back to
single pages again so that search engines could index it and users can find it.

Just my two cents on this.

Regards,

Daniel