[naemon-dev] Building naemon for SLES11 on the openSUSE OpenBuildService

Johannes Kastl kastl at b1-systems.de
Tue May 9 11:46:16 CEST 2017

Hi Sven,

thanks for the answer.

Sven Nierlein schrieb:

> Seems it fails on naemon-livestatus. I wouldn't spend too much time
> on that right now since we plan to split up the packages anyway.

That sound good. I was just curious why this would fail on SLES11 while
everything works on SLES12.

> So there would be 3 different spec files then instead of one big one.
> Any help migrating the spec file is much appreciated.

I can offer some help to get this building on the OBS. I had to comment
out lots of stuff in the %post sections, to get it building on OBS.

I'll check with the openSUSE guys on how to accomplish graceful restarts
after updates (that is what these sections are for, I guess).

Johannes

--
Johannes Kastl
Linux Consultant & Trainer