[naemon-dev] Submit passive check with the ip address instead of the hostname failed

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Tue Mar 7 10:57:11 CET 2017

The command processing has been completly rewritten, so it may be something we missed during the rewrite.
In fact,i didn't know this is possible. So please just raise an issue on github or if you have time to dive into
the problem, we also accept pull requests :-)

Cheers,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111