[naemon-dev] Memory leak naemon + mklivestatus 1.0.6

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com
Thu Apr 27 14:49:23 CEST 2017

  Hello,

I've been testing naemon 1.0.6 with mklivestatus 1.0.6, using the packages
from naemon.org and I've noticed that it is leaking memory very fast in my
test box.
I have naemon running with 80k services and 896 hosts with
envinroment_macros disabled.

   Attached is a graph of the naemon process memory consumption in the last
24h.
   I am trying  to pin point the problem with valgrind.

   Anything I can do to help fix this leak just let me know.
   Maybe have a I forgot something that must be set to run naemon with
mklivestatus?

   Alessandro Ren