[naemon-dev] pre 0.9 branch

Andreas Ericsson ageric79 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 14:41:03 CET 2015

On 2015-01-07 12:30, Sven Nierlein wrote:
> On 07.01.2015 12:19, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>> On 2015-01-07 10:42, Sven Nierlein wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> i was wondering why there is a pre 0.9 branch? But just in time, Andreas merged everything into the
>>> master. So does the master now contains everything for a 0.9?
>>>

>> I'd say so, yes. There are a lot more patches one could apply that
>> doesn't break things and are in queue for 0.10, where we break
>> everything (which I would like to call 1.0-beta1 instead, tbh).
>>
>> I tested it briefly yesterday and things are working ok, so I say
>> we should tag it and mark it as the last nagios-compatible version.
>>
>> Any objections?
>
> Sounds good. Then i will build the 0.9 packages the next days unless somebody complains... :-)

Hold that thought. Just realized I missed a bunch of bugfixes I had
queued. Just applied them and running them through testing now, so
0.9 should still be good to go by tomorrow. If anyone finds anything
in it, we can issue a 0.9.1 to fix minor issues, and then stay on
track for 1.0-beta1 with the scheduling queue changes from Max.

/Andreas