[naemon-dev] Patch: Thruk -> reports2 -> Render.pm (hard-coded url-path)

Sven Nierlein Sven.Nierlein at Consol.de
Wed Sep 17 14:39:16 CEST 2014

On 17/09/14 14:34, Dragan Sekerovic wrote:
> Hi naemon-dev list,
>
> during the implementation of Naemon into tactus I figured out a problem within the Render.pm module of Thruk (problem: url-path is hard-coded).
> This is a problem if Thruk is not deployed to the default path ‘/thruk’ (as it is the case with the bundled Thruk in Naemon (tested with Naemon 0.8.1_20140906).
>
> To get this solved I patched Render.pm. Please find my patch attached.
>
> The patch presupposes the existence of $c->config->{'product_prefix’}.
> Maybe the default value should be set to “thruk” if not configured through thruk.conf (as it is the case in Naemon).
>
> BTW: rewriting the url (Apache RewriteRule) does not solve the problem.
> # redirect /thruk to new url, as the pkgs conflict anyway, this help migrating...
> RewriteRule ^/thruk(.*)$             /naemon$1 [R=302,L]
>
> Last but not least:
> I’m Dragan Sekerovic, working for oneStep2 (Austria). We deliver monitoring and management solutions and services to national and international customers.
> Some days ago I decided to replace Nagios with Naemon in tactus. Naemon and Thruk are awesome tools!!
>
> Greetings from Austria,
> Dragan

Hi Dragan,

thanks for you patch. You are totally right, the hardcoded /thruk is wrong here.

Cheers,
 Sven

Sven Nierlein             Sven.Nierlein at consol.de
ConSol* GmbH              http://www.consol.de
Franziskanerstrasse 38    Tel.:089/45841-439
81669 Muenchen            Fax.:089/45841-111