[naemon-dev] Call to general assembly 2014-09-30 17:00 CEST

Andreas Ericsson ageric79 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:29:40 CEST 2014

Hey fellas.

A lot of you will probably be completely uninterested in this, but it's
in the Naemon organization statutes[1], so the announcement has to be
public.

On september 30 this year, 17:00 CEST, we'll have the first General
Assembly of the Naemon organization. Anyone and everyone are welcome
to join in. If a lot of people want to attend we'll set up a video
conference over google's gtalk.

The nominating committee which was informally elected at our latest
meeting will inform everyone on these two lists of their nominated
candidates for the various posts at the latest 5 days prior to the
meeting.

If you want to propose changes to the agenda, you may do so in this
thread.

If you want to propose candidates for the various posts listed in
the agenda, you may do so either here, openly, or with the
informally elected nominating committee which consists of Sven
Nierlein (sven.nierlein at consol.de) or Robin Sonefors
(robin.sonefors at op5.com).

The statutes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oxf-sVVsg6GBJZoZoaNFF5FiZMgtPjoIbTZsJWz-U2s/edit

The agenda for the general assembly can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DM1y58SbbisPawH73TX5S8n7VIZc8m5wToowsm5ErfM/edit

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

/Andreas