[naemon-dev] next release?

Andreas Ericsson ageric79 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 17:38:22 CEST 2014

On 2014-05-11 16:46, Johan Ryberg wrote:
> There where some talk about merging Nagios 4.0.3+ changes

I'll look into it. Apart from that, I'm also looking at reworking
scheduling of checks.

It's currently possible to get into weird situations with scheduling
when using "odd" configuration.

There's also the problem with ALL checks being scheduled at exactly
the timeperiod start time after a timeperiod has been in an inactive
state, which is so stupid it nearly makes me sick. I'm working on it
as we speak though and just got the patch done. I'll get some testing
on it tomorrow. Right now it's after-work time, and with 26 degrees
outside, I wouldn't miss it for the world :D

Have a nice weekend, all :-)

/Andreas