[naemon-dev] Naemon logo

Anton Löfgren alofgren at op5.com
Mon Feb 24 18:40:43 CET 2014

Just to make this abundantly clear, as to avoid further misinterpretation.

I have a hard time believing that Johan's remark of "let the best design
win" was anything but tongue-in-cheek. I doubt anyone cares or intends to
hold a proper design competition, either way.

I guess what is really being implied is that any graphical work will only
be taken at face value. That is, noone wants to commit to using any design
before having seen at least a prototype of it. In other words, design work
is treated in the same way as is, say, documentation or coding work. And
that, to me, only seems fair.

Of course, if you're able and willing to work together, so much the better.