[naemon-dev] next release?

Olivier LAHAYE olivier.lahaye at cea.fr
Fri Aug 8 10:50:31 CEST 2014

Le jeudi 7 août 2014 10:31:12 vous avez écrit :
> On 2014-07-18 13:00, Olivier LAHAYE wrote:
> > I've integrated it on OSCAR Cluster (unstable release), and so far, no
> > problem at all. Works fine on centos-6, centos-7, fedora-19, fedora-20
>
> That's awesome!
>
> God, how I love stuff getting used :-)
>
> /Andreas

Thanks :-)

For the moment, the oscar_wizard and opkg are able to configure head
monitoring, nodes monitoring, ssh monitoring, ganglia web site monitoring,
gmond and gmetad monitoring, torque nodes, maui scheduler up and head mysql
database.
Still need to write the logic for other opkg modules like mtaconfig, nfs
shares, and so on, but the major work is finished and working :-)

Best regards.

Olivier.

--
    Olivier Lahaye