Nagios-Devel Mailing List Moving To New Forum

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.com
Fri Sep 27 21:58:30 CEST 2013

Hi Everyone -

In an effort to centralize resources and make the most efficient use of
support and developer time, we're moving away from the old mailing lists
on SourceForge to our online support forums at:

http://support.nagios.com/forum

The first list to move to the forum is the nagios-devel mailing list,
which is primarily used for patches, ideas, and general development
discussion.  A new board has been setup on the forum specifically for
Nagios Core development.  Historical emails from the nagios-devel
mailing list have been imported to the board for reference.

You can access the new development forum using this direct link:

http://support.nagios.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

If you'd like to duplicate the feel of mailing lists, you can opt to
receive emails whenever new posts are made to the forum by clicking the
"Subscribe forum" link in the footer of the page.  You'll have to create
a forum account in order to do this, as well as to post messages to the
forum.

In order to prevent messages being split between two venues (forum and
mailing list), we've enabled a global moderation flag that will prevent
new messages from being sent to the old nagios-devel list.

For those of you attending next week's Nagios Conferece in Saint Paul,
MN, we look forward to seeing you.  If you've attended the conference in
the past you know its a great time, and we're sure to have another great
event this year.

Ethan Galstad
Email:  egalstad at nagios.com
Web:    www.nagios.com