configuration directory

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Sep 13 10:19:43 CEST 2013

On 2013-09-12 13:33, AL13N wrote:
> This should be a patch for
> A) allowing multiple main config files
>
> i haven't compiled/run/tested this yet, but this is the kind of thing i
> thought would be good.
>
> can someone please tell me if i'm working in the right direction or not?

Sort of, and then again, no. It would be good if, as a first step, we
read all main-config-parameters from read_main_config_file() (or some
other function which just groks key/value pairs that gets fed by one
or more invocations of read_main_config_file()).

That way the patch wouldn't have to fiddle with object config reading,
which won't work properly unless you also add multi-config support to
read_object_config_files().

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.