Source repository for the core documentation ?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Fri Feb 22 21:00:03 CET 2013

On 02/22/2013 08:29 PM, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> I personally would love to see this moved to a wiki so we could more
> easily update and add community examples, etc.  I think it would only
> help enrich it.

I agree with this. Whatever makes documentation write itself without
my involvement is just awesome.

To be fair though; Generating documentation from the sources wouldn't
be all that hard. Especially not if we'd parse config from in-core
lists instead of with else() if() chains. A perfect hash generated
from a list would be favourite, tbh. That way it'd be impossible to
add new variables to objects and config files without putting in at
least *some* sort of documentation about them, and that would be a
pretty good starting point for a wiki.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.