Source repository for the core documentation ?

Jochen Bern Jochen.Bern at LINworks.de
Fri Feb 22 20:43:46 CET 2013

On 22.02.2013 20:29, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> I personally would love to see this moved to a wiki so we could more
> easily update and add community examples, etc.  I think it would only
> help enrich it.
>
> On Feb 21, 2013, at 3:01 AM, Páll Guðjón Sigurðsson wrote:
>> Is there a git or svn repo out there for the core documentation ?
>> I can see it once belonged to the core package, but has since been
>> removed.

While I don't have much of a preference WRT repositories/mechanisms, I
would like to remind you that there should be *several* versions of the
documentation available, to match the different core versions used
Somewhere Out There (tm). Especially with the upcoming 3.x -> 4.x
switch, and not everyone who sysadmins a Nagios can git/co/whatever a
back branch onto a local intranet server as easily as a bookmark's set
in his browser.

Kind regards,
								J. Bern
--
*NEU* - NEC IT-Infrastruktur-Produkte im <http://www.linworks-shop.de/>:
Server--Storage--Virtualisierung--Management SW--Passion for Performance
Jochen Bern, Systemingenieur --- LINworks GmbH <http://www.LINworks.de/>
Postfach 100121, 64201 Darmstadt | Robert-Koch-Str. 9, 64331 Weiterstadt
PGP (1024D/4096g) FP = D18B 41B1 16C0 11BA 7F8C DCF7 E1D5 FAF4 444E 1C27
Tel. +49 6151 9067-231, Zentr. -0, Fax -299 - Amtsg. Darmstadt HRB 85202
Unternehmenssitz Weiterstadt, Geschäftsführer Metin Dogan, Oliver Michel

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_feb