Core 4 Remote Workers

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sun Feb 3 01:02:16 CET 2013

On 02/02/2013 06:36 PM, William Leibzon wrote:

> Don't forget that one of the most important things is to have mechanism to
> get statistics on number of workers currently registered, how many jobs
> they are handling, etc. I'd add it as additional numbered item 5) on the
> list.

This is already implemented. Ask the queryhandler "#wproc wpstats\0" and
you'll see how many jobs each individual worker has handled and how many
it currently has running.

Run "make dox" in a fresh Nagios checkout and then open
Documentation/html/index.html if you want documentation for the query
handler. It's trivial to write a small program to access it and ask it
stuff. I really should submit the one I wrote so it gets shipped and
people can start playing around with it.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan