Change macro in script

Lucas Pinheiro de Queiroz lucas.queiroz at polibrasnet.com.br
Tue Nov 27 11:41:04 CET 2012

I wanted to take a question regarding macros Nagios . I define a macro for a service and desire to change the value within a script / plugin for Nagios . As follows:

define service {
_test TEST
}

In the script I want to do the following assignment :

#! / bin / bash
NAGIOS__SERVICETEST = " OUTROVALOR "

Does anyone know if you can tell me or help me with this?

Att.
--
Lucas Queiroz