Nagios 3.4.3 RC tarball

Mike Guthrie mguthrie at nagios.com
Tue Nov 13 19:05:25 CET 2012

Greetings!

We're looking to do a new Nagios 3.4.3 tarball to fix some issues that
inadvertently got pulled into the Nagios 3.4.2 release. We put together
a release candidate tarball nagios-3.4.3RC1.tar.gz, and we'd love some
help in testing and verifying against any regressions with this
release.  Note that this is still part of the Nagios 3 branch intended
for bug fixes, and should not be confused with the Nagios 4 trunk which
is also under active development. Please let us know of any issues
identified with this current release tarball. The RC tarball is not
recommended for production environments.

RC Tarball:
http://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagioscore/nagios-3.4.3RC1.tar.gz

Here is the current list of updates for 3.4.3:

3.4.3 - Soon
----------------------
- Reverted squeue changes intended for Nagios 4
- Reapplied all patches from 3.4.2 release
- Applied fix for pagination and sorting on status.cgi #381 (Phil Randal)

3.4.2 - 11/09/2012
------------------
FIXES
* Fixed issue where deleting a downtime could cause Nagios to crash
(Eric Stanley)
* Corrected logic so that end times for flexible downtimes are
calculated from the downtime start rather than the current time in the
case where Nagios is restarted (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed issue introduced by fix for bug #124 where flexible downtimes
are not taken into account on Nagios restart. (Scott Wilkerson, Eric
Stanley)
* Fixed bug #247: If a service reports no performance data, the perfdata
log file has no line indicating the test. (omnikron at free.fr)
* Fixed link for unhandled unreachable host problems on tactical
overview page (Rudolf Cejka)
* Fixed bug #345 with wild card searches not paging properly on
status.cgi (Phil Randal)
* Fixed bug #343 on status.cgi where Service Group Summary can
potentially show wrong totals (Mark Ziesemer)
* Fixed memory leaks on SIGHUP (Carlos Velasco)

--

Mike Guthrie
Technical Team
Email:  mguthrie at nagios.com