Misc worker patches

robin.sonefors at op5.com robin.sonefors at op5.com
Mon Nov 5 14:58:28 CET 2012

Hi list,

This set of patches fixes problems I discovered while implementing my own,
special-purpose, external worker - the first two are general fortifications
that I added when I couldn't easily figure out what was going on, while the
last three fixes bugs in worker code that the built-in workers doesn't
exercise.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/logmein12331_d2d