vanished bug numbers in the nagios mantis tracker

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Sat Jun 30 12:32:36 CEST 2012

On 06/29/2012 02:59 PM, Holger Weiß wrote:
> * Christoph Anton Mitterer <calestyo at scientia.net> [2012-06-29 12:46]:
>>
>> Well sounds good,... but I guess many people just didn't saw this or
>> were unsure about which one is the "canonical".
>
> Sure, it's not their fault.
>
>>> Of course, we should find a way to handle the existing reports.
>>
>> Are you taking care of this now?
>
> Right now I can't, I don't have access to these bug reports either.
>
>> I mean it would be quite a waste if all those reports were lost.
>
> Absolutely.
>
>> Or perhaps you can reopen the closed one now, but disallow adding new
>> bugs?
>
> Yes, it would be best if the existing reports could be made publicly
> accessible without allowing new reports to be added to the "Nagios
> Plugins" section.  Could anyone with admin access to the tracker check
> whether that would be possible?

I'm temporarily re-opened the category. I'd quite like to close it again
on monday and then remove the bugs left there in august when I get back
from vacation, so it would be prudent if those who care about them get
them migrated to the sourceforge tracker before that.

Cheers.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Live Security Virtual Conference