nsca-2.9 compatability

Ethan Galstad egalstad at nagios.com
Fri Jan 13 17:57:22 CET 2012

Eric and I discusses this problem this morning and we'll be rolling back
the MAX_PLUGINOUTPUT_LENGTH to 512 to maintain compatibility with older
agents.

This is particularly important for Windows addons like NagEventLog,
which will break with the new version of NSCA.

Look for a patch and a new release from Eric soon.

Ethan Galstad