nsca-2.9 compatability

Andrew Widdersheim awiddersheim at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 02:32:35 CET 2012

I haven't looked at NRDP much more than you have but it sounds like it
would be a fix to many of NSCA's short comings. The problem for us is
the chore of switching everything over in one shot.

We don't do
that much passively so the check results queue feature is actually an
extra bonus for us in the upgrade. We are actually more interested in
the longer output. If there is an easy way to make this more compatible
for with older versions than great. If not we can plan a large upgrade
of everything or a cut over to NRDP. We just have a problem now and were
 looking for a quick solution without breaking already existing stuff.

-Andrew W.