Additional image for action_url in host and service definitions patch

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue Jan 10 16:04:55 CET 2012

On 01/10/2012 12:13 PM, Wim Hoekman wrote:
> Bump!

Bomp.

The problem with the patch isn't so much that it's not feature-complete,
but that it wreaks havoc with the object abi. That means it can't be
considered for inclusion until 3.4.0 at the earlist.

To be quite honest though, I can't quite see myself working on getting
this patch included. I've got another one that integrates seamlessly
with pnp to print the perfdata link and that doesn't require any change
to the object abi at all. I'll see if I can dig that one up and send it
to you for testing. If it pans out ok, maybe we'll include that one in
the core release so you can simply stop configuring a lot of extra
stuff and have the GUI determine presence or absence of perfdata graphs
on its own.