vanished bug numbers in the nagios mantis tracker

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Aug 1 10:37:16 CEST 2012

On 08/01/2012 01:42 AM, Christoph Anton Mitterer wrote:
> Hey folks...
>
> On Sun, 2012-07-01 at 21:57 +0200, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
>> Err... "close for new additions", was what I was supposed to say. I
>> don't know how to do that and I'm not gonna spend my weekend figuring
>> it out. You should be able to view them all until I remove them in
>> August though, which should be time enough, I think.
>
> I re-reported all bugs that were reported for the Nagios Plugins project
> at the SF tracker. Hope I got all... found 33 bugs that were open.
> Whew... that was some tedious work...[0]

Good one though. I'll close down the nagios-plugin section in the Nagios
tracker again.

Thanks for putting in the effort required to let us do that :)

> [0] The pleased Nagios guru will have a(nother) close look at:
> http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=321
> respectively:
> https://dev.icinga.org/issues/2546
> in "return" ;-)

This one might resolve itself in Nagios 4, when we change how checks
are run. I won't investigate it further until that's out anyway though.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

Live Security Virtual Conference