[Patch] nagiostats giving acknowledged problems

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Mon Nov 21 17:24:21 CET 2011

On 11/18/2011 10:13 AM, Jens Hektor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached is a small patch for the nagiostats utility,
> giving me the ability to ask for acknowledged host and
> service problems.
>
> There are no patches for documentation and for html/cgi
> to utilize it. I use it for remote queries from my cacti
> installation.
>
> For obvious reasons I would be happy if it could make it
> into the next release of nagios.
>
> And another question: what would be the best forum, to
> discuss performance problems with nagios?
> Mailinglist, forum?

This mailinglist is by far the best place to discuss performance issues,
since this is the only place where all the core devs hang out. German
forums are probably good too, but none of us core devs speak german and
problems need to come to our attention if we're going to do anything
about them.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d