Status of IPv6 support

Jumper99 at gmx.de Jumper99 at gmx.de
Fri May 20 17:47:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

what is the current status of IPv6 support in Nagios?

I found an almost complete patch for IPv6 support at http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Patches/Nagios/Add-IPv6-address-to-host-definition/details and was wondering when this or a similar patch will make it info Nagios. I applied the patch with small changes to my Nagios 3.2.3 installation and it works fine.

Thanks, Helmut

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devmay