Nagios git mirror?

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Mar 31 21:13:12 CEST 2011

On 03/31/2011 08:23 PM, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
> Is the dev repo going to be changing to git then?

Nope, but I'll want to work in git, and I'll want to start working on
features that can't be accepted in the current branch for compatibility
reasons, so I'll be using a published git repository so people who
want to work on that with me can do so.

>  What's the url for current svn?

It's on sourceforge.net/projects/nagios or some such.

>  I've got some patches to
> look at applying against the latest version but haven't gotten around
> to it yet.

Looking forward to seeing them.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se

on peace.