Tracker issue 155 - Host & Service downtime

Holger Weiß holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Wed Feb 16 01:12:45 CET 2011

* Mike Lindsey <mike-nagios at 5dninja.net> [2011-02-15 15:31]:
> http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=155
>
> That shows it as closed, with no notes, and no action.  3.2.2 and
> 3.2.3 changelists don't reference that bug.
>
> So, what's up?  I can reproduce, and if the link says "Schedule
> downtime for this host and all services <https://mon.ops.ironport.com/nagios/cgi-bin/cmd.cgi?cmd_typ=86&host=prod-corpus-db-as2-1.vega.ironport.com>"
> but only the services end up in downtime, how is it not a bug?  If it
> is a bug, why is it closed without a fix?

The link text has been fixed in 3.2.2, it now says "Schedule downtime
for all services on this host":

http://nagios.cvs.sf.net/viewvc/nagios/nagios/cgi/extinfo.c?r1=1.94&r2=1.95

To suppress notifications for a host and all its services, a host
downtime should suffice.

Holger

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devfeb