Tinderbox build script using Subversion

Bernd Arnold bernd_a at gmx.de
Tue Feb 15 18:51:10 CET 2011

Hi tinderbox build admins,

since the recent code move to SVN the CVS build
scripts don't work any longer.

I've attached my modified build script. On Linux,
some files (configure, ...) don't have the executable (+x)
flag.
Unfortunately, I don't know if this is a subversion
repository issue. For this reason I've added a chmod
command. As soon as the svn checkout preserves the +x flag,
the chmod line could be removed of course.

Regards,
Bernd

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar