timeperiod definition for election day?

Paul M. Dubuc work at paul.dubuc.org
Mon Dec 5 21:31:48 CET 2011

I didn't see this in the documentation, but I wonder if there is a way to
specify a timeperiod for the first weekday after another weekday.  For
example, election day in the U.S. is on the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday
of November.  We have a similar need do define a timeperiod for the 1st Sunday
after the 1st Saturday of every month.

Must we do this by entering all the specific dates for these in the coming
year(s), or is there a simpler, no maintenance way of doing it?

Thanks,
Paul Dubuc

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d