[patch] Parent checking fails with max_check_attempts=1

Andrew Norris andrewn at locus.net
Tue Apr 26 15:52:23 CEST 2011

In nagios 3.2.3 parent checks are not properly handled when
max_check_attempts is set to 1.  run_sync_host_check_3x properly
executes the host check if not using cached data, but it never sets
check_result_code.  This one-liner fixes that.

I didn't delve too deep, but I think the patch is correct.  We have had
this running in production for a couple weeks now and it's saved us from
a deluge of notifications.

--
Andrew Norris
Systems Administrator