alternative scheduler

Max Schubert maxs at webwizarddesign.com
Tue Nov 23 17:22:58 CET 2010

Fredrik (sorry for earlier misspelling),

On my blog i mention a number of the tunings / tweaks we did to
increase performance on our hosts -  on our dual quad cores with 16 GB
RAM we get up to 13k checks per 5 minutes (most fall into the 10-12k
bucket - so around 2000-2400 checks per minute), on our dual 8 cores
we get about twice that in our burn in tests.

http://www.semintelligent.com/blog?c=Nagios

The patches our team at Comcast has released are here:

https://github.com/netoisstools/Nagios-3-Patches

We have more patches, just a matter of time for us to release the rest
to our Github account.

- Max

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intelisp-dev2dev